Project Coordinator, Operations
At MoA Technology our ambition is to discover the next generation of sustainable herbicide chemistries with new modes of action from both natural and synthetic sources to help farmers produce high quality food.
Three proprietary platforms have been developed: (1) MoA GALAXY™, (2) MoA TARGET™ and (3) MoA SELECT™, all powerful in their own right, but when used in combination offer the opportunity to revolutionize the early herbicide discovery process.
Position type: Permanent full-time - 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £25 - 30K
Location: The Bellhouse Building, The Magdalen Centre, The Oxford Science Park, Robert Robinson Avenue, Oxford, OX4 4GA
Required qualifications and experience:
The job holder will be educated to degree level (or equivalent) in a scientific discipline with 1 year’s project management experience (preferred).
Role and responsibilities
The successful project coordinator candidate will be responsible for assisting cross functional project management teams, external collaborations and various operational duties. This position reports into the Portfolio and Collaborations Manager.
- Coordinate and track scientific activities, timelines and project deliverables.
- Coordinate, plan and attend project team meetings.
- Draft agendas, minutes, and build slide decks.
- Coordinate and manage project documentation including action logs, issue and risk registers, and Microsoft Project timelines.
- Support resolution of project issues by assisting in follow-up actions and communication.
- Support the Operations team as required on duties including finance administration, tracking project and platform spend in accountancy software (Xero), and maintainance of agreements database.
- Coordinate additional project management and administrative tasks as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Enjoy working flexibly as part of a small team, demonstrating a ‘hands-on’ approach to support a growing company.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be self-motivated, well-organized, enthusiastic and detail-oriented.
- Be able to prioritise multiple tasks in a fast paced environment, and be comfortable managing deadlines
- Be proficient with accountancy software (e.g. Xero), Smartsheet and Microsoft packages including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Project.
Must be legally able to live and work in the UK
Please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org